Friday, 3 March 2017

My Playlist Pearls #3: Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You

Back in the days, when I did not own a CD burner, yet (!), my cousin sometimes burned my favourite songs to compilations for me - under my instructions of course ;-) And I remember quite well, one day in 2000, we were sitting together for hours doing nothing but listening to songs and making "burning lists". I was totally in love with Bohemian Like You and told him "This one! This is so great, you can just burn it twice, in a row, then I don't need to skip one song back too often to listen to it again." And he did it. And I still have this CD with good memories all over it, but most important: Bohemian Like You on Track number one and two.... And, self-evidently, I still love this song :-)
Put it on your playlist and I am sure you will, too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!