Monday, 19 January 2015

The Pad.

Seriously, what does this picture remind you of?

Lounge pad :-)

Well, yes, in the first place this surely is a very nice toy for adults that blinks and makes noises ;-) And some people - of which some are more talentad and some are not - even can make awesome, chart-breaking, mind-blowing tunes with it!

But when I saw it in Alex' room for the first time, I was more reminded of this:

(c) microscopics.co.uk
Remember the Light Organ from Spielberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"? I am jsut wondering, which was there first... the idea for the pad or the organ? Well, someone else will have to find this out ;-) But anyhow, I wonder, if our pad can entice aliens from the outer space....

Have a rockin' evening everyone ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!