Monday, 17 November 2014

Riot Tapes - Single Release "Cardinal Rules" - OUT NOW :-)


Riot Tapes make heartfelt indie pop that packs a punch.  - Yep, I can totally agree on that! 
And last weekend they released their high-rocking debut single Cardinal Rules. I highly recommend you give a listen to this nice piece! I particularly like the awesome intro which get's you going from the first beat.
 
Formed in 2009 by Colorado native Chris O’Brien and Dubliner Elaine Doyle this leftfield electro-pop act are destined for big things. They became a four piece when Dave Ivers and Marty Canavan joined the ranks. The first single from this exciting new partnership is the alt-pop gem Cardinal Rules. "We are extremely excited to sign with Reekus and to get our music into the hands of as many people as possible." says Elaine.
And yes, she is right! I am so looking forward to hearing this song not only in the radio but also in all those clubs with stylish parties all over Europe :-)

Check out the video below and buy their single here


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!