Friday, 28 March 2014

HAPPY - We are from Munich! BANG!

So they did it, they did it! Her is goes, the Pharrell Williams Happy Video produces by the Munich International Friends.
As far as I can see, this is the third video from this internet hype actually coming from Munich. So maybe it's the last, but definitely not the least one. Infact, I personally like this best!
Why? Probably because of the colours ;-) But also because of the nice elements they use in there, like the split screen, because of the fact that they shot this in very famous and cool but also not too often seen places in Munich, like the Underground station "Münchner Freiheit" or the "Olympic Hill" from which you can see the whole Olympic Stadium as well as the city of Munich in the background.
Also you definitely get the flair of happy, cosy internationality in there and in my opinion, this is what the whole hype is all about: Happy around the world.

So find the whole world in Munich in this video and enjoy, folks!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!