Thursday, 1 July 2010

New Noise – The Looks from Ireland



Yeah – see who’s blogging again! I am back on Noisy Crumb with quite a bunch of new stories.
For a start, I’d like to introduce you a new band from the Shamrock Island – The Looks from Dublin. An four piece Indie-Punk band who – in my opinion – really stand out of the crowd of all those local Punk bands flooding the planet. Don’t get me wrong – I like this kind of music, but a lot of those bands just sound completely alike and quite boring after some time.
But not the Looks. “Rasping Indie-Punk guitar riffs and biting lyrical observations” – that’s exactly how I would describe their music and that’s what I like about them. And what you will probably like as well ;) In July 2010 The Looks release their debut single which will be a double a-side affair, Enemies / Romeo.
I already had a listen to the demos of these songs some time back and of course I also know the final versions and I just can say: Well done, guys!
You can have a listen to Enemies and Romeo on their MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/thelooksmusic
Luckily – for all of us – the Looks have also released a music video for “Romeo” recently. Here you go:


Enjoy, folks and make sure to tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!