Thursday, 4 March 2010

Rainy Beatles Day Today


Spring's coming! And we know, this means that the snow is melting and the snowflakes are turning to rain just before the sun wins the battle against winter.
So folks, here's a lovely song for a grey, or even not so grey, day: "Rain" performed by The Beatles. It's not one of their very famous songs, however - but, as you know me, this makes it even better for ;)
The melodies are really beautiful and the bass guitar's tune and rhythm keep reminding me of the Oceans' 11 / 12 / 13 soundtracks - keep listening closely.
The music video for this song is just nicely done - very authentic and very " Beatles" although it's not pushy nor very colourful as some other Beatles videos may be considered as. I discovered it on YouTube, enjoy it, folks:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!