Monday, 1 March 2010

My Little Heroine

Hi folks - and it's good to be back in the bloging business, I tell you! I'm trying to publish more news in the next couple of days - first on an irregular basis but I hope to get back to regular blogging soon.
So let's have a look at today's theme - shall we?
I found this video two days ago and it's featuring one of my most favourite songs by one of my very favourite bands: Fujiya & Miyagi and Knickerbocker Glory. Well, it seems that I am not the only person on this planet who loves this song: this little girl keeps singing the chorus over and over again - shy in the beginning but with really great enthusiasm towards the end -and with such a lovely lovely dialect ;) I bet she'd be headbanging at minute 3:00 of the song *lol*...
Anyway, enjoy this little video! I'm sure, she's gonna be a star soon.

Here's the original video, by the way - for those of you who haven't seen it, yet:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!