Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Must-see for this summer


This movie is my personal must-see movie for summer 2009, if only because of the music or because the protagonists are cruising around in an original Merc 280SE (and in the end even crashing it).
And yes, well, the story is quite realistic as well, isn't it?



Some people may think this is going to be a kind of grown-up-version of "Hey Dude, Where's My Car?" but I am wondering if this movie can be called "grown-up" at all. Probably not...
By the way, it appears that crashing classical cars in popular movies has become a new trend amonst film-makers. Just think of the first scene in the Star Trek trailer, in my opinion the far best scene in the whole movie after all...
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!