Monday, 1 December 2008

How 'bout some COLOUR ?


Yeah, the Japanese definitely LIKE colour. And techno music. And little girls hopping around in fancy clothes. Combine all that and you get a music band like the following. I don't know their name to be honest, as I actually was not feeling like spending any more brain power in researching for that. And it doesn't really matter anyway. This surely is the worst music video I've ever seen.
And if you are looking for a new hardcore challenge, try to watch this until the end!
My personal record is 60 seconds but this really was more than enough for me.


And I always thought, that "Sailor Moon" was terrible enough for this world ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!