Tuesday, 9 September 2008


Our TV-Hero is back


... well actually anyone can buy all those old legendary series, like Parker Lewis ("der Coole von der Schule") on DVD, but, let's be honest, who really buys ALL those series that he or she once liked? Ok, at least I don't ;)
And that's why I am so happy, that Eddy told me about kino.to. Whew, now that's a cool thing. On this (German) website you can watch most movies and series for free or pay a fee and download them in high quality.
And here they also have some episodes of Parker Lewis, the series that everybody in my family was fan of when it was on German TV in the 90s (geez, look at the clothes!). Now I know, what I will do tonight: Watching back-to-back Parker Lewis, eating lots of candy and wallowing in nostalgic memories ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can contact me using this form. Thanks a lot! I am looking forward to receiving your message!